Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crist Is All About The Change, Isn't He?

I suppose he's given himself permission to bail on his supposed pro-life confessions as well.

First, "I will not run as an independent." Yeah, right. Shoulda said, "I will not run as an independent unless I find out for sure that the voters don't want me. Then I will surely screw the party by changing my mind, even though right now I'm telling you I certainly will not be running as an independent."

Now he's evidently planning on vetoing the supposedly controversial pro-life bill. Wouldn't want to hack off any of those new possible Democratic voters, now would we? Pro-life, shmo-life.

And here's why the bill is so "controversial": it requires a woman actually make an informed decision on whether or not she wants to abort her child. She must get an ultra sound. The catch is they're saying she'll have to pay for it, but anyone who knows anything about a Crisis Pregnancy Center knows that a large portion of them give women free ultra sounds of their child. So that they will know that it's, ya know, a child.

So then why are the pro-choice activists so worried about a woman being able to actually make an INFORMED choice?????? If they are so confident that women want to be in control of their decisions, and are also confident that a woman should have a choice to abort their child, then why are they so concerned that a woman should have all the information necessary to make the most informed decision possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment